- This cast on for toe up socks. Yes, I caved, and cast on a new pair of socks from the handspun.
- Following on from that, I have discovered how much easier it is knitting socks on 2 circs rather than on dpns. Exciting stuff!!!
- The Knitter’s Mencap Hat Design competition. Give it a go!!
- These gingersnap cookies. I make them for Tony, and the house smells wonderful all day after.
- 7 For All Mankind jeans. I just got my first pair (a bargain from eBay!) and they are fabulous.
- Bubble & squeak. We have a cabbage/potato glut, so its just as well that I could happily eat this every day!
- Miss Buncle’s Book on audiobook. I’m listening to this today while I photograph this week’s yarn.
- Back ache. I overdid it on my treadmill on Monday, and have had a sore back ever since. Not good.
- Quinoa porridge. In a word – blech.
Wow, not many nots – must be a good week!!!