Meg has just said to me: *Houston, we have a problem. It looks like there’s an issue with the MySQL database server on the hosting provider for the test site. The good news is that preview page works without the database … the bad news is that the shopping cart depends on it.*

We’ve discussed what is best to be done about it, and sadly concluded that the most sensible decision is to postpone the mock update one week. It will be on Wednesday October 31st at 8pm now instead.

I am SO sorry. Please don’t give up on us! We really want to get this right for you, and the most important part of the test is the coding for shopping cart, obviously, so that part has to be working first.

Comments are closed.