- This cat map.
- Dark chocolate with hazelnuts, from Lindt.
- Planning for the show in October. I’m still in the excited stage – the panic will kick in later!
- Cinnamon tea, perfect for a sore throat.
- Getting towards the end of a project (Alexandria) and choosing a new one (possibly Paper Dolls).
- A nasty throat virus that has laid me low for days. I must be rundown, because I can’t seem to shake it. Yesterday I felt so ill, I stayed in bed all day. Not fun.
- Current fashions. The autumn collections are coming in, and they depress me. Shapeless baggy tops, skinny leggings, 80s shapes, dull dingy colours. There isn’t a single thing that I like in the new Toast catalogue, usually the first place I go to when I want something new. Knitting patterns seem to be going the same way – have you seen all the huge chunky knits in the latest Rowan? Who looks good in that sort of thing?? I have a waist, I want to show it!
- Mouth ulcers. I had them regularly for years, then they stopped, and now all of a sudden I’ve started getting them again, often. WHY???